The Hearts of Ellan Vannin - Manx Towns and Villages
We are pleased to present this set of six stamps by Manx artist and designer Adam Berry featuring some of the Island's most beautiful towns and villages. Adam's graphic style is a nod to the golden age of the tourist and transport poster of the twentieth century, when the Island was a leading destination for British seaside holidaymakers.
The issue also incorporates our two Europa castle-themed stamps for this year represented by Castletown and Peel.
Featured on the stamps are:
• Peel Castle and Harbour (1st – This is also a Europa Stamp)
• Castle Rushen and Castletown Harbour (EU – This is a Europa Stamp)
• Boats at Onchan Pleasure Park (95p)
• Ramsey Swing Bridge (£1.24)
• Port St Mary Harbour (£1.27)
• Bradda Glen in Port Erin (£2.33)
Technical DetailsIssue Date: 19.01.2017
Designer: Adam Berry
Illustrator: Adam Berry
Process: Offset Lithography
Size: 42 x 28mm
Values: 1st, EU, 95p, £1.24, £1.27, £2.33